30th October 2015, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the general procedure followed for finding and applying a government job?

I need to know about the govt. job how to apply and where to apply for chosen job and what are the procedure we follow for the particular job.? Is it possible to get the government job? What is the preparation we need to do for getting the job?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  2. How to get a government job after BCA?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?
  4. How to get government job after completing B.A degree?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for applying government job for dental in India? What is the expected salary?
  7. How may I find a government job after completing B.Tech in E&TC with 58% marks?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying government job in Tourism department? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  10. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying government job? Can we apply over internet?
  12. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Government job after diploma?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  14. What is the procedure for applying government job in open category?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion 12th exams?
  17. Will they check for valid graduation certificate when applying for government job?
  18. How to get a government job in Kerala when doing MTA course?
31st October 2015, 06:06 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the general procedure followed for finding and applying a government job?

Know your skills and background so that you can easily filter out areas where you can find a govt. job.

Make use of a search engine for finding government jobs in India and look for websites that are frequent in updating Govt. jobs.

Find the "application" link at the bottom or within the recruitment post you are reading for which you want to apply and visit that link.

Look in the post if experience is necessary, and apply only if you satisfy the requirement otherwise your application will be a waste of time as it will not get shortlisted.

Keep a copy of the application with yourself for future reference.

Railway Jobs
Get Details
UPSC Jobs
Get Details
Defence Jobs
Get Details
Current Affairs
Get Details
Sarkari Naukri
Get Details
1st November 2015, 12:20 AM
mwh

Default Re: What is the general procedure followed for finding and applying a government job?

If you want to search for a government job then first of all you have to know your interest that is which job you are interested in.
Based on your requirement different government jobs are available.
you have to follow the government sites for different notifications.If ones the notification has come for your requirement or your request then you have to apply for the examination.
Any government job will syllabus will have aptitude so,prepare aptitude question well.The best prescribed book is R.S AGARWAL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?