8th July 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in CMS college for the course of B.A English? I have passed 12th class board exam in New Delhi

Dear sir/madam

Can i get admission in CMS College for the course BA English. I have passed my 12th class board exam this year in NEW DELHI.I have got 75 percent. Can i get an admission in CMS College?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for admission in B.C.A. with N.I.O.S 12th mark sheet in Delhi?
  2. Which college is it possible to get for BA English(Hons) after 12th Arts? What is the procedure of admission?
  3. Can I get admission in any college under Delhi University having completed 12th Class from UP Board being a candidate from SC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in English Honors
  5. Whether I am eligible to appear in MHCET if I have passed class 12th from Delhi however my father is a central government employee?
  6. How may I get admission in any college of Jammu after passing 12th form NIOS board?
  7. How to get admission in B.A English in JNU Delhi? I have passed 12th
  8. How can I prepare to score good marks in English subject for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  9. How can I join in chemical engineering?
  10. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 82 marks in English and secured 66.6% in 12th?
  11. Am I capable to take admission in BCA with NIOS marksheet in delhi?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  13. Eligibility of changing board from CBSE to another after getting failed in 12th class? Eligibility for JEE mains after the same?
  14. How to get admission in ITI after passing 10th from Delhi Board
  15. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  16. Can I get admission in CMS college of Arts and science Kottayam? I have passed 12th with 78%
  17. How can I take admission in BAMS? I have passed 12th class in science stream
  18. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
7th December 2017, 09:20 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: Can I get admission in CMS college for the course of B.A English? I have passed 12th class board exam in New Delhi

Yes. You can get admission in B.A.(English) to CMS College, Kottayam. Admission will be available based on rank list of applicants.

Application Process
- Visit the website : www.cmscollege.ac.in
- Go to tab "Admissions" and then "UG Online Admission".
- Now click on " Apply Online ".
- Fill the basic details and Create your account.
- Now fill the application form.
- Upload scanned documents.
- Submit your application.
- Print the application for your future reference.

Tentative Dates of Admission
- Apply Online Application : May, 2018
- Last Date of Application : June, 2018
- Publication of Rank List : June, 2018
- Interview and Admission : June/July, 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?