15th March 2016, 12:22 PM
Sudhanshu.21

Selection procedure for summer training in Tata Motors for Mechanical engineer? On which basis a person is identified applicable for Summer Training in Tata Motors?

What is the selection procedure for Summer Training in Tata Motors in Mechanical Engineering and on which basis you will identified that a person is applicable for Summer Training in Tata Motors?

29th January 2018, 09:35 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for summer training in Tata Motors for Mechanical engineer? On which basis a person is identified applicable for Summer Training in Tata Motors?

Tata motors offers summer training to very limited number of candidate and that too from well reputed engineering institutes. You can also apply for summer training at Tata Motors subjected to following eligibility criteria:
You must be a candidate of pre final year or final year of bachelor's degree.
Your college must be well recognized by some affiliated university.
You must not have any pending backlog till date of application.

After fulfilling the above criteria, you have to write an application to the HR manager of the company. You can start the summer training aftre approval of concern authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?