29th December 2015, 12:29 PM
Ria sahal

Procedure to change from Calcutta University to Bangalore University?

I am a student of Calcutta university B.com honours first year and now I want to change my university from Calcutta to Bangalore university due to some unavoidable circumstances I have shifted to Bangalore so I want to know the procedure how to change .so, pl
ease help reply soon .

Thanking you ,
Ria sahal

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  3. Procedure to change the university in Maharashtra?
  4. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  5. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  6. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  7. List of best government geology colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  9. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  10. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Geology in India?
  11. How to do Integrated PhD in Zoology in Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune being a graduate of Calcutta University?
  12. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  13. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  14. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  17. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  18. Admission procedure, important dates and criteria of M.A Psychology entrance exam of Jadhavpur University and University of Calcutta?
6th October 2016, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change from Calcutta University to Bangalore University?

I am a student of B.A. HONS. (Hindi). I want to change my university. Can i do so? My honours examination is incomplete and i have completed my 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?