12th September 2017, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change college in 2nd year of diploma mechanical engineering?

Hi, I want to change my collage in the 2nd year of mechanical engineering diploma collage but I have a government polytechnic collage so I am already learning in 1st year in government polytechnic collage but now I want to change my collage so please provide me information.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change college in 2nd year of diploma mechanical engineering?
  2. What is the procedure to change the College in 2nd year Diploma?
  3. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  5. Can I change my engineering college in 2nd year Diploma?
  6. What is the procedure to change from 1st year diploma to 2nd year diploma in another college which is MSBTE approved?
  7. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  8. Is it possible to change diploma college after completion of 2nd year?
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech in US for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for B.E. 2nd year through lateral entry in Karnataka Regional Engineering College, Suratkal through JEE Mains for Diploma in ME student?
  11. Is it possible to change stream from Mechanical Engineering to Civil Engineering for Diploma student?
  12. What is the procedure to change the branch in 2nd year at Sinhagad Engineering college? -- [New]
  13. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Admission in 2nd year diploma in Valsad? Is it possible to change engineering college or faculty?
  15. Is it possible to change the college after completing 2nd year of Diploma course?
  16. Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year Diploma in Maharashtra?
  17. Can I change college in second year of diploma in mechanical engineering in Karnataka?
  18. Procedure to change college for my diploma 3rd year?
12th September 2017, 10:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change college in 2nd year of diploma mechanical engineering?

No, it is not possible to change college in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical Engineering course. To be eligible to get Diploma certificate, you have to pursue your three years Diploma course from the same board/ institution where you have secured admission for pursuing Diploma course. So, I suggest you to pursue your three years Diploma course from the same college instead of changing college for pursuing 2nd year Diploma Mechanical Engineering course.
13th September 2017, 08:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change college in 2nd year of diploma mechanical engineering?

College change in diploma is allowed after first year but it depends upon sole discretion of college authority and certain other factors like:

1. You must not have any existing pending backlogs in first year.

2. You need to have minimum percentage of marks required for it.

3. There must be some vacant seats in college in which you want admission.

You can write an application to your registrar for college change.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?