12th September 2017, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to get a job in SBI bank after completion of 12th standard?

Hi, I am very confused from where I should start my career after passing 12th in science and I only want to do a government job. Please, anybody, help me out with this problem as soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the SBI Bank PO job after completion of 12th standard with 59 percentage marks? Minimum Eligibility criteria to apply?
  2. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for private sector bank jobs after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Procedure to get job as PO in SBI bank after completion of computer science engineering course?
  5. Procedure to apply for PO job in Indian bank after completion of 10th standard? What is the salary for PO?
  6. Am I eligible to get the bank job after completion of 12th with 72% marks?
  7. Procedure to join Army with out completion of 12th standard?
  8. Procedure to apply for air hostess job after completion of 12th standard?
  9. What are the possibilities of getting private and public sector bank jobs after completion of 12th standard?
  10. List of banks exam which we can apply after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Procedure to apply for a Bank Job?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a bank job in Darjeeling after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th standard in 2018? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting government bank job after completion of BA course?
  15. Is it possible to get a job in bank after completion of 12th standard? What is the qualification required for getting the bank job?
  16. How to get a job in SBI bank after passing 12th with 47%?
  17. What kind of Bank Jobs I can get after completion of 12th standard?
  18. How to get a job in SBI bank after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
12th September 2017, 08:13 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to get a job in SBI bank after completion of 12th standard?

SBI refers to State Bank of India which is one of the nationalized bank of India.

As far as you are concerned about seeking job in SBI after completion of your Class 12th then I would like to let you know that it is not possible as for getting bank jobs in bank the minimum educational qualification required is a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

So in order to start your career as a bank employee in SBI you first need to complete your bachelor degree course and then need to qualify SBI recruitment examinations such as SBI bank clerk examination, SBI bank PO examination, etc. .

For more details regarding SBI bank examinations your can refer to its official link i.e; www.sbi.co.in.
12th September 2017, 09:07 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to get a job in SBI bank after completion of 12th standard?

For recruitment in banking jobs the minimum required qualification is bachelor degree.

So, you are not eligible to appear in entrance examination for recruitment in SBI banks now.

SBI conducts entrance examination for recruitment in SBI banks. Other than educational qualification the age limit varies for examination.

Clerk -- 20-28 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

PO ---- 21-30 years with relaxation in upper limit for reserved category.

So, you have to wait till bachelor degree course to appear in examination. For detail information about examination visit at www.sbi.co.in.
12th September 2017, 09:20 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am very confused from where I should start my career after passing 12th in science and I only want to do a government job. Please, anybody, help me out with this problem as soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

If you want to go for job in state bank of India after 10+2, then you have to appear in state bank of India clerical exam. Here below are details regarding SBI clerical exam:-

Eligibility Condition:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for job in state bank of India is 10+2 from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks for candidate belongs to reserve category candidates.

>> Age limit to apply for SBI entrance exam is 18 to 28 years, Relaxation of 5 years for candidates comes under reserve category.

Selection Procedure:- There are two steps of selection process and are as follows:-

1). Written Exam.

2). Personal interview.

Syllabus for Entrance exam:- Entrance exam is based on General English, General awareness, Aptitude and reasoning ability.

>> for more details please visit www.statebankofindia.com.
12th September 2017, 10:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for job in SBI Bank, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course or an equivalent examination in any discipline from a Government recognised university. The minimum age criteria required to apply for job in SBI Bank is 20 years. So, after completion of your 12th standard, you have to pursue Bachelor's degree course to be eligible to apply for SBI Bank jobs.
12th September 2017, 11:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for even clerical post in State Bank of India is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Candidates pursuing final year of bachelor's degree are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam.

But after 10+2, you are not eligible to apply for any bank entrance exam. You can apply for government job entrance exams like SSC CHSL, NDA entrance exam, Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant exam etc.
13th September 2017, 12:33 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear in examination for recruitment in banking jobs after 12th.

The minimum required qualification to appear for banking jobs is candidate must have passed or appearing in final year examination.

The age limit varies with examination 21- 30 years for SBI PO while 20-28 years for SBI Clerk.

So, you will be eligible to appear in examination after pursuing and completion of bachelor degree course.

To get more information about SBI examination visit at www.sbi.co.in.
13th September 2017, 08:18 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Being just a Class 12th passed candidate you can not start your career as a bank employee as the minimum educational qualification for the most primary bank job i.e; for the post of bank clerk is a graduation degree from a recognized university.

So in order to get bank job in SBI you first need to complete your graduation degree and then you need to appear and qualify bank recruitment examinations held by SBI. With the same qualification you can even apply for appearing in IBPS bank examination for your recruitment as bank employee in other nationalized banks of India.

As far as you are concerned about the government jobs after Class 12th then at present you can become lower divisional clerk by qualify SSC CHSL examination or join defense services as a officer through NDA entrance examination or join defense services as a tradesmen or an airmen by qualifying their respective rallies followed by Common entrance examination. For details regarding these examinations you can refer to their respective official link i.e; www.ssc.nic.in, www.upsc.gov.in and www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or www.airmenselection.gov.in.
13th September 2017, 06:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To get the job in a bank as Clerk, PO or on other post the required minimum qualification is bachelor degree.

So, now ( on 12th std qualification ) you are not eligible to appear in examination for recruitment in SBI banks.

For recruitment candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by SBI.

But, if you want to get government jobs now, you can appear for SSC CHSLE, RRB TTE etc.

After qualifying in entrance examination will be eligible for final recruitment in job.

For SSC and RRB examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in and www.rrb.gov.in.

The official website of SBI is www.sbi.co.in.
13th September 2017, 08:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for State Bank of India clerical or Probationary officer exam is:

1. You must be a graduate. It clearly means that candidate who have done bachelor's degree can apply for entrance exam of these posts in SBI.

2. 10+2 passed candidates can not apply for any job in SBI.

You will be eligible to only after bachelor's degree or in final year of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?