11th October 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change college for my diploma 3rd year?

Sir, I am Praveen. I have completed diploma 3rd year in private college, but I have backlogs in each semester. Now I want to change the college because the college is more long from my home. I am getting some traveling problems. I want change to another private college. Please tell me what to do to change the college.

11th October 2017, 10:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change college for my diploma 3rd year?

No, you can't change college for pursuing your Diploma third year. To be eligible to get Diploma certificate, you should have to pursue complete three years Diploma course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing Diploma course. Since, you are in final year of Diploma course, I suggest you to continue your third year of Diploma course from the same college instead of changing to another college.
12th October 2017, 11:15 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to change college for pursuing Diploma 3rd year. You can't pursue two years Diploma course from one college and remaining one year Diploma course from another college. As per the education board rules, you have to pursue complete three years Diploma course from the same college. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are in final year of Diploma course, so, O suggest you to pursue it from your present college as it is not possible to change the college.
12th October 2017, 05:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that there is no such provision of changing college at this instant since you are pursuing your Diploma course.
Once you have enrolled yourself in the respective College for a particular course and have done the registration under that Institution, you cannot change the College in the middle of the course to another.
You must have to complete your course and all the backlogs from your respective College only.
12th October 2017, 08:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

If you want to change your college, then you should change it after 1st year only. Because there are so many problems exist if you will change your college. In order case, if your University accept your query, then you should definitely change your college.
12th October 2017, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can contact your respective colleges about the procedure to change the college, if it is available in third year. Normally, change of college is allowed only on first year of the course.

Only in rare cases like college being closed for some reason, there is change allowed in the last year of the course, just to help the student to complete the course.
13th October 2017, 12:11 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that there it is not possible to change college in diploma 3rd year. If you change your college then you will have to start your diploma course from the first year, which is not advisable to you. I would suggest you stay in the same college and to do good in the next supplementary examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?