18th July 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I change college in second year of diploma in mechanical engineering in Karnataka?

I am Sagar from Karnataka. I am studying 1st year diploma in mechanical engineering, I have no backlogs. Now I have to change college because we are shifting our house to Bangalore. So, can I joined for second year. Please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How to change Diploma college in Karnataka after 1st year of study? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for B.E. 2nd year through lateral entry in Karnataka Regional Engineering College, Suratkal through JEE Mains for Diploma in ME student?
  3. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  5. Procedure to change college in 2nd year of diploma mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I change my stream from mechanical to electronics engineering?
  7. Procedure to change college for my diploma 3rd year?
  8. How to take admission in DME? What is the fees?
  9. How to do B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  11. What is the procedure to change from 1st year diploma to 2nd year diploma in another college which is MSBTE approved?
  12. How can I get admission in B.Tech at Pune University if completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Karnataka?
  13. Can I change my stream to Civil Engineering after completion of 1st year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at MANUU, Darbhanga?
  14. What should I study further after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and AutoCAD in Karnataka?
  15. Procedure to change college while doing 3rd year Electrical engineering?
  16. Can I change my engineering college in 2nd year Diploma?
  17. Is it possible to change college after 1st year of engineering?
  18. Procedure to change the college in second year of engineering?
19th July 2017, 11:10 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I change college in second year of diploma in mechanical engineering in Karnataka?

Sorry to inform you that there is no such process of changing college is available as per my knowledge.However you can contact your college concerned authority to get the information.
20th July 2017, 10:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change college in second year of diploma in mechanical engineering in Karnataka?

No, you can't change to another college for pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after completion of your first year Diploma course from another college in Karnataka. To be eligible to get Diploma certificate, you need to pursue complete three years Diploma course from the same college. So, if you want to change the college, you need to discontinue from the course and need to take fresh admission in first year of Diploma course in the college where you wish to pursue Diploma course.
21st July 2017, 12:24 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very much sorry to say that you cannot change your College in the second year to another College as there is no such provision for it.
Since you have started your studies of Diploma course from a certain College, you must have to complete your whole course from there only.
22nd July 2017, 06:13 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Sagar from Karnataka. I am studying 1st year diploma in mechanical engineering, I have no backlogs. Now I have to change college because we are shifting our house to Bangalore. So, can I joined for second year. Please tell me the procedure.
Sorry, to inform you that you are not able to change your collage after first year. You have to continuous your diploma from same collage.If your parent shifted the home then you have to apply for the hostel facility offered by your collage otherwise you have to left your diploma in between and apply for same course near your home to continuous your studies.

So according to my opinion you have to apply for the hostel facility offered by collage and do your diploma in same collage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?