24th May 2011, 11:37 AM
SUPRIYA NIGAM

Procedure to change the correspondence address?

dear sir,
my membership no is 500134909. i wish to change my correspondence address which i had mentioned earlier.
kindly tell me the procedure to change the same.

thank you.

Supriya Nigam

27th September 2011, 08:58 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to change the correspondence address?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPRIYA NIGAM View Post
dear sir,
my membership no is 500134909. i wish to change my correspondence address which i had mentioned earlier.
kindly tell me the procedure to change the same.

thank you.

Supriya Nigam
Procedure to change the correspondence address?

Again the information provided by you is very less and thus becomes very difficult for me to answer your question.I always suggest users to provide full enough information about their query so that we can provide satisfactory answers.

Here you have not provided any information about the exam .There are so many exams in india and the process differs with each exams.Some doesn't offers this facility and others differs in criteria . so you should have mentioned the name of exam.

But you should contact the authorities and request them to change the correspondance address or you should visit the official website and change the address if this facility is provided .Otherwise some exam authorities doesn't provide the facility to change the correspondance address after filling up of form so you should fill the form carefully.

With Regards
ravik1214
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?