8th August 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do B.Ed through distance education while working as a lecturer in pre university college in Karnataka?

Sir/Mam, I am sundari lecturer in sociology government pre-university college in Karnataka. Government send us to do B.ed.on reputation. I got admission in govt B.Ed.colleage in college the lecturer not treat us in a good manner.when I got unhealthy I say in the library.the lecturer not allow.to sit in the library there is no rest room in colleage. there is no student welfare committee in college though I told all this with vc, jd, they did not take any action them. due to inhuman behaviour, I did not complete my B.Ed. Now whom I can all these and I want to do b.ed. please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of best colleges to apply for B.Ed in correspondence mode?
  3. Can I appear for NET exam by studying in an open University? Procedure to attend the exam as well as details of lecturers who studied in open University and working as a lecturer in Karnataka?
  4. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? How to get admission?
  5. Is it possible to pursue my B.Ed through correspondence?
  6. Where can I do Correspondence B.Ed?
  7. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence?
  8. How to get admission in B.Ed by correspondence course? What is the duration of the course?
  9. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed?
  11. Can I take admission in B.Ed after scoring 43.7% in B.A?
  12. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  13. Information about B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai?
  14. Is MS/M.Tech distance education degree is eligible to get Asst.Prof/Lecturer in engg college?
  15. Details of the colleges for B.E correspondence? I have passed diploma in electronics
  16. What to do for getting admission to B.Ed being a candidate having secured 41.8% in Graduation?
  17. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  18. Details of correspondence exam of B.Ed? How to get admission and the duration of it and other terms and conditions?
12th August 2017, 12:38 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to do B.Ed through distance education while working as a lecturer in pre university college in Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am sundari lecturer in sociology government pre-university college in Karnataka. Government send us to do B.ed.on reputation. I got admission in govt B.Ed.colleage in college the lecturer not treat us in a good manner.when I got unhealthy I say in the library.the lecturer not allow.to sit in the library there is no rest room in colleage. there is no student welfare committee in college though I told all this with vc, jd, they did not take any action them. due to inhuman behaviour, I did not complete my B.Ed. Now whom I can all these and I want to do b.ed. please help me

List of Colleges Offers B.ED Course from Distance Education:-

1). Banglore University Direstorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education.(Banglore(Karnataka)).

2). Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning.(Shimla(Himachal Pradesh)).

3). Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU).(New Delhi).

4).Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education.(Warangal(Andhra Pradesh)).

5). Andhra University School of Distance Education(AUSDE).(Visakhapatnam(Andhra Pradesh)).

6). Karnatka State Open University(KSOU).(Mysore(Karnataka)).

7). Kota Open University(KOU).(Kota(Rajasthan)).

8). Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University(MPBOU).(Bhopal(Madhya Pradesh)).

9). Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education.(Rohtak (Haryana)).

10). Punjab University Department of Correspondence Studies.(Chandigarh).

Details and Eligibility required to apply for B.ED Course in these Colleges:-

>> Minimum qualification required is graduation from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of B.ED course through Distance education is 2 years.

>> Major subjects to be studied in B.ED course are:-

:- Philosophy of Education.

:- Holistic Education.

:- Guidance and Counseling.

:- Educational Psychology.

:- Educational Evaluation and assessment.

:- Education, Culture and human values.

Application Procedure:-

To apply for distance education Colleges you have to fill application form and send it to the collages address in which you want to apply.You can apply by both modes that is by online mode as well as offline mode.

>> To apply online please visit the website of collage you want to apply for and fill online application form.

>> To apply offline fill a application form and send it to the address of respective college before last date of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?