12th February 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Marine Engineering after 10th?

how to do marine engineering after 10.what is the procedure

Please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  2. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th?
  4. Procedure to do Marine Engineering after 10th?
  5. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  6. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  7. Is it possible to join Diploma in Marine Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  8. Am I eligible to join Marine Engineering course after completion of 10th Class?
  9. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  10. Percentage needed in 10th to get into an A grade college for marine engineering?
  11. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?
  12. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  14. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  15. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  17. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Complete details about Marine engineering course
14th February 2011, 12:05 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to do Marine Engineering after 10th?

Dear friend,

You cannot study marine engineering only after finishing 10th.

Because the eligibility to study this course is to pass 10(+2) with at least 55% marks having physics,chemistry ,maths and english as main subjects.

There is no institute that provides marine engineering course at the diploma level i.e after 10th.

So at first complete your 10(+2) with science stream and then you can apply to join B.E in marine engineering.

Best of luck!
23rd February 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

wt is de procedure to be followed after 12th n wer r de colleges for marine engineering located in india...(de best ones)
23rd February 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the course to get admit in marine lines after 10th?
8th May 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO MARINE COURSE AFTER 10TH?
9th May 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

good course in marine after my 10th
31st May 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

wat r the scoring marks needed for cet of marine engineering .....
16th June 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

can i apply any courses in marine engg.after 12th science having 50.17% in 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?