27th August 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure I need to follow to apply for Ph.D in Chemistry while working as junior scientist?

Hi everyone,

I have completed my masters in chemistry and currently working as junior scientist for Nanotechnology project. I am planning to do Phd, I have sent a mail to many of prof all over the world, but no reply from many of them. If anyone are doning Phd means, can you pls refer or help me in guiding like how to approach prof. . Pls help.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry while working as a junior scientist for Nanotechnology project?
  2. Where to do Ph.D course after completion of masters in chemistry?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for doing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  4. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  5. Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission to do Ph.D via IGNOU?
  7. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry part time?
  8. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  9. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  10. Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?
  11. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  12. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  13. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  14. How to work at ISRO as Junior Scientist? I am doing B.E Aeronautical Engineering(Final Year)
  15. PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D course in private while working in school?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Finance?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D without attending classes?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?