5th June 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do project in any college after scoring 8.46 in 1st semester?

i am studying 2nd semester 1sem cgpa=8.46 i want to do project in your college what are all the procedure is their to joine in your college. please replay me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  2. How to do 2nd semester B.Tech in PEC, Chandigarh? I am doing B.Tech 1st semester in PTU College in Punjab
  3. How to do my project in college after completing M.Pharm 1st year Pharmacology
  4. How to do project under good pharmaceutical company or good research academy in Haridwar? What is the procedure to be followed?
  5. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  6. List of companies which allow 6th semester live project in MCA? Procedure to get in?
  7. Procedure to apply in Project Internship for MBA(Marketing) 1st year student?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for internship in IT companies for doing MCA 6th semester project?
  9. When MCA 1st semester exam of MG University will be started?
  10. What is the procedure to migrate from one college to other during B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of the research institutes to do project? I am studying in M.Pharm Pharmacology 1st semester
  12. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester?
  13. Procedure to apply for Major Project in IISc?
  14. Procedure to apply for Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Which are the mechanical companies providing 6 month project training
  16. Electronics ompany for final semester project?
  17. Possible approaches I could undertake to get in touch with the institutes for 6 months project? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get internship for my final year project?
16th June 2011, 07:10 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to do project in any college after scoring 8.46 in 1st semester?

In first year you don't get expert in technical things ,so rarely any college recruit student from 1st year.
so if you are planning for project just do it after 4th sem .....you can in iits by sending your resume to their respective site if they like your resume they will call you.
so best of luck
14th November 2011, 01:07 PM
Beready

Default Re: Procedure to do project in any college after scoring 8.46 in 1st semester?

hello friend ,

i know you have a interest to do projects
but because of this you should have some theoretical skills .
so try to do the projects from 2nd year its good .
good luck.
18th December 2011, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Can we do any innovative thing in 1year of be
27th January 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

wat poject in form of model can i do now i am in 2nd year bca in college they have said to do so
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?