18th April 2011, 05:29 PM
sayed aafreen

Procedure for doing B.Ed in the field of teaching Deaf and Blind at Government Level?

hello..i am interested in teaching in special education like deaf and blind students. i just want to know that what is the procedure for doing b.ed in such field on government level.

Related Questions:
  1. List of disabled friendly schools of Kolkata -- [New]
  2. Is colour blind person eligible for government teaching job? Procedure of medical fitness test in teaching job
  3. Procedure to get a government job in teaching field in government schools and colleges? Do I need more qualification?Date of sale of Kendriya Vidyalaya forms?
  4. Procedure to get government job after M.Com? Entrance exams and other requirements for job in Teaching field?
  5. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  6. Job opportunities after M.Sc. (Nursing) other than teaching and Bed-side nursing -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get a government job in Delhi in the field of Mathematics? Will my experience in Maths Teaching help me in any way?
  8. Can I apply for BTC after doing regular BCA from Kanpur University?
  9. How to get a government job in the field of teaching?
  10. Is BBA considered to be a graduation course if I do B.Ed course next to get the teaching field job?
  11. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? What are the other medical requirements for teaching job?
  12. Internship in HR department of NTPC for Deaf student?
  13. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  14. Eligibility for Government Teacher Jobs for Deaf and Dum children?
  15. How to do Teacher Training on 12th basis being an Arts student?
  16. Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?
  17. When are the B.Ed forms of MDU coming in market?
  18. What is the procedure for getting a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing B.Com and M.Com?
20th August 2011, 08:12 PM
Indrajit1978

Default Re: Procedure for doing B.Ed in the field of teaching Deaf and Blind at Government Level?

From which state do you belong. Netaji Subhash Open University is giving a B.Ed of that type. Or you should enroll for PG diploma in Child care for Handicapped and mentally disables which is being provided by IGNOU.
10th April 2015, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for doing B.Ed in the field of teaching Deaf and Blind at Government Level?

I am doing B.sc and I am suffering with Low vision Can I get a govt job or shall I do B ed special please suggest me
14th March 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I would like to do B. Ed to teach blind students what are the requirements degree, I have B. A and M. A am I eligible to do B. Ed to teach blind
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?