30th September 2016, 04:30 PM
Princy Pushparaj

Procedure for doing MCA distance education? Fee structure for the same?

I am B.Sc graduate in computer Science, and I wish to do MCA in distance. What are the procedure for doing this distance education?And I also need to know how is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MCA course in Distance Learning?
  2. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  3. Eligibility and fee structure for MCA correspondence course?
  4. Last date to apply for M.Com through distance education in DU? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  5. Procedure to take admission for MCA distance course in JNU?
  6. How to do MBA from Manipal university? Fee structure and procedure? Best universities for distance education?
  7. Procedure to do M.Tech Civil by distance education? Fee structure details?
  8. Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence?
  9. Total fee structure of MCA course in Symbiosis Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  11. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  12. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  13. Procedure for MCA distance education? is there any entrance for MCA?
  14. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  15. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  16. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  17. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  18. Procedure to take admission in MCA after completing diploma in software engineering?
30th September 2016, 10:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing MCA distance education? Fee structure for the same?

You can apply for MCA through distance education after passing graduation degree from any well affiliated university. You simply have to apply for admission by visiting in the college. After completing the admission formalities, you have to attend some seminars. You have no need to attend regular classes.
You can also apply for admission through online mode. You simply have to register your seat against a particular stream. You have to submit your fee through Demad Draft in favor of registrar of the institute.
The fee structure of every organisation is different. So it is difficult to mention the exact fee structure for MCA course. However the common fee for MCA course will be 40,000 rupees per semester.
30th September 2016, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for doing MCA distance education? Fee structure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princy Pushparaj View Post
I am B.Sc graduate in computer Science, and I wish to do MCA in distance. What are the procedure for doing this distance education?And I also need to know how is the fee structure?
There are so many universities in India provides MCA distance course. The goverment universities also provide this type of course as usually.and you can also found few other open universities or the universities which are specially for distance education, as like as IGNOU, SMU, etc.

The list of popular universities and institutions providing MCA distance have given below:-

Dr. Dy patil Arts Science and Commerce college
Konkan gyanpith college of engineering
Bhai Parmanand institute of bussiness studies
Mahadevi institute of technology
C.T. Institute of Engineering,Mangement and technology
Indian intitute of software technology

The fee structures of MCA distance in IGNOU is 12200 per semester and usually in private institutions it should be about 30000 rupees per semester.
The goverment universities and institutions charges less fee in comparison of private institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?