25th January 2012, 02:34 PM
pritesh tabiyar

Procedure of DSP examination? What is the syllabus and how can I prepare for it?

sir..i m n electrical engineer. n now i wann to prepare for gpsc examination.i wann a know abt dsp examination under gpsc.what is process to get this exame....wot is the syllabus?how can i prepare it?wots a age limit?which subject i have 2 read for this exame?

31st March 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of DSP examination? What is the syllabus and how can I prepare for it?

i want know about syllabus and about subject selection.
25th September 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of DSP examination? What is the syllabus and how can I prepare for it?

what are the subject? What qualification appear in exam?
10th October 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of DSP examination? What is the syllabus and how can I prepare for it?
17th March 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of d.s.p exam?how i will become a d.s.p.?
25th March 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I complete my 2,what can i do,to become dsp?
12th April 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i am in bca final what can i do to becom dsp? plz tell me
7th July 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

HI i'm studying B.E EEE FINAL year how to apply dsp exam? What is syllabus for this exam?
9th July 2013, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

i have been completed B.E course in this current year so my aim is DSP also how to study meterial,syllabus and elligbility
22nd October 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my pg degree . i want to become as a DSP .plz tell how
28th November 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I am State an Government Employee. I want to become DSP in Police Department. i want to know the age limit and books to prepare and how to prepare for the said examination. Kindly suggest me. i will be very thankful.
23rd April 2014, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

hi, am anand doing b.e mech second year i want to know full detail about how to became dsp. Bcoz it's my child hood aim.
1st June 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am in class 11th & i want to become an DSP officer.please tell me what is my next step in your view to become an DSP officer my gmail id is [email protected]..
3rd August 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am compleate bca graduation can i eligible to apply to dsp of odisha police
1st January 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to know it, anybody crack wbcs exam in 22 yrs.
Please reply
26th January 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Hiii i have completed BCA degree,, is i m eligible to write UPSC exam for DSP
8th March 2015, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

Hii.sir,
I recently pass b.a and i want to know what is the procedure, eligiblity, and pattern of syllabus for dsp exams
22nd July 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed just B.E(comp) ,i want to give exam for DSP post so plz tell me about how I can preparefor it??
9th May 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?