3rd December 2017, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to find and apply for government job after 12th in non medical stream?

I am deepanshu and I just qualify the 12th exam in this year with the non-medical stream. So how can I find the best government job with science stream? Can you please get back to me on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

5th December 2017, 09:28 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to find and apply for government job after 12th in non medical stream?

After 12th, if you are searching for government job, then I would suggest you to pursue graduation course from technical field (say B.Tech or BE).

After completing graduation, you will be eligible for appearing in GATE Exam, IES Exam and other government jobs oriented exams.

After qualifying anyone of these exams, you will be eligible for getting job into PSUs like BHEL, IOL, ONGC, and many more.

For this, you will have to secure decent rank.

In addition, you will be also eligible for appearing in Civil Services Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?