4th December 2017, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best banking course I can join after completion of 12th standard to get the government job?

Hi, I am jyoti sulani I had passed my 12 from non-medical stream now I want to know which banking course is best to get government job easily in minimum time and what are the entrance exams to get the government job in the banking sector? What should be done now?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best banking course I can join after completion of 12th standard to get the government job?
  2. What to be done after completion of 12th standard with commerce to get a banking job in future?
  3. What is the procedure followed for joining banking sector after completion of 12th standard?
  4. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  5. How can we get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  6. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the banking course available after 12th to get best government jobs?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th standard in 2018? -- [New]
  10. Is there any IAS officer or any other government rank job which I can apply after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Can I get Job in Banking sector on the basis of 12th standard having secured 74% in 12th?
  12. How to become an Indian Airforce Officer directly after 10th?
  13. How can I get the government job in Railways and banking sector after completion of 12th in Science Stream?
  14. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam?
  15. What are the government jobs we can apply for after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  16. Procedure to join Army with out completion of 12th standard?
  17. What should I do being a 12th Commerce student having interest in Banking field?
  18. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 51% marks?

7th December 2017, 05:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best banking course I can join after completion of 12th standard to get the government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am jyoti sulani I had passed my 12 from non-medical stream now I want to know which banking course is best to get government job easily in minimum time and what are the entrance exams to get the government job in the banking sector? What should be done now?

To get a job in a nationalized bank, you have to study a graduation degree in any discipline first. It is not possible to become a Clerk or Probationary Officer in banks with 12th standard qualification. Therefore, you have to study a bachelor’s degree in any discipline to join in a bank. Many private and public sector banks prefer BCom candidates. Therefore, it is better to study a BCom to become a bank employee. While studying BCom or after completion of the course, you can join various courses offered by the private institutions for banking coaching. Competition for the banking job is very high. You have to prepare well to clear the written test and interview.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?