15th February 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a government job after completion of B.E?

What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a government job after completion of B.E? Can you please let me know if I need to do some other courses for getting the job? It will be really helpful if you can give me the suggestion on this soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  2. List of best government job after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of M.Sc Physics course?
  4. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the steps I need to follow to get a government job in Vishakapatnam after completion of B.D.S course?
  8. Is there any chance to get the government job after completion of BCA course?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  10. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?
  11. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  12. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Government job after diploma?
  13. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  14. Procedure to follow for government job in Education sector
  15. What is the steps which I need to follow to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  16. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  17. In which government sector we can find job after completion of BHMCT course?
  18. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
15th February 2016, 12:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a government job after completion of B.E?

There are various government job entrance exams conducted at national and state level for which candidate having bachelor's degree in Engineering can apply. You can only get government job when you will clear all stages of various government jobs. Here is some of the best and most suitable entrance exams for engineers:

>>Indian Engineering Services exam conducted by UPSC: You can appear for this exam but you will have to give exam only in four streams Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics and Communication engineering.

>>You can appear for GATE exam for jobs in PSUs.

>>You can also appear for general competitive exams like Civil Services, CDS exam, Banking exams, Railways entrance exam etc.

You must select an exam and then prepare for it to clear it in very first attempt. Competition for government job is very high, so it requires effort and hard work.
15th February 2016, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a government job after completion of B.E?

On the basis of B.E degree you have numerous options in government sector jobs but you need to be really well prepared the exam because selection is based on merit. There is no need to go for higher qualification because there is already many options available.

There best option if through GATE score which will allow you to become eligible for PSU jobs. There are other exams also like IBPS PO and SO, Engineering services exam, civil services exam, SSC CGL, CDS and AFCAT.
15th February 2016, 09:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

After passing BE you wish to work as a government employ. It is really good. Nothing more to be done. You need to submit form either online or offline after that write exam and qualify it.

Some of the government jobs are as under:-

UPSC
MPSC
BPSC
SSC
FCI
HEAD CONSTABLE
NET
15th February 2016, 10:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The simple procedure is to apply for government job entrance exam and pass in all stages of exam to get government job.

After bachelor's degree in engineering, a candidate becomes eligible for so many government job entrance exams like:

*AAI entrance exam.

*BEL entrance exam.

*Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Exam.

*Civil Services examination.

*CDS and AFCAT exam.

*SSC CGL exam.

*Indian Engineering Services.

Appear for any exam and crack it to get good government job. Competition is toughs, so hard work is required.
15th February 2016, 10:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Right after completion of B.E it is not right way to chose the career. During final year only you should choose your career. Since it is the correct time there will be time to prepare for any type of exams.

Unless you have chose the career after B.E it will be very difficult and also there is loss time.

>> Bank Exams

>> Postal Exams

>> Civil Services

>> Indian Railways

>> Staff Selection Commission Exams.
15th February 2016, 11:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to pursue additional courses as you can get a job on completion of B.E course. You can get a job in the government sector through entrance exams. Different government jobs have different entrance exams which one has to crack to proceed further. This is followed by interview round. The common government jobs which you apply for are :-

- GATE : Jobs in PSUs.
- UPSC and State PSC : Jobs in various central and state government organizations.
- CDS : Jobs in defense sector.
- IBPS : Jobs in banking sector
- VRA : Jobs in post offices.
- RRB/IRS : Jobs in Indian Railways
- IAS/IFS/IPS : Jobs in Civil Services
15th February 2016, 11:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You must aim to clear entrance exam to get government job. You are eligible to apply for given below examination:

1. Indian Engineering Services exam.

2. Combined Defence Services examination.

3. AFCAT exam for Air Force.

4. SSC CGL exam.

5. Civil Services exam and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?