24th November 2017, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to gain a good job after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?

Procedure to gain a good job after completion of M.Sc Chemistry? I see it's very little chance to get but would be a great help if you can give me all the possibilities which are available to get the job. Can you please help me? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  2. Can I get a job with a good salary after completion of MSc Analytical Chemistry
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  4. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in abroad after completion of M.Sc coure?
  6. Can I get a government job before completion of M.Sc course?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode?
  8. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?
  9. Can I get job after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry?
  10. What are the job availability for MSc chemistry student
  11. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc Chemistry externally?
  12. How to get a job after doing MSc in Chemistry?
  13. What should I do next after completion of B.Sc Chemistry to get a good job in Canada?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course? Am I eligible after completion of M.Sc course with 57% marks?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemsitry in distance mode?
  16. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  17. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  18. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
26th November 2017, 04:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to gain a good job after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?

There are many opportunities after M.Sc in Chemistry. Now, you are eligible to apply for NET and after qualifying in examination will become eligible for JRF, lecturer post etc.

Teaching in schools at higher secondary after qualifying in CTET but you need to have B.Ed course.

There are also job of lab assistant, Pharmacy etc.

Other than these you can apply in entrance examination for recruitment in government jobs ( Banking, Railway, Civil Service, SSC etc ).
26th November 2017, 05:17 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Procedure to gain a good job after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?

You can go for teaching if interested. One more better option i have and it is lecturership.
Some more options are as under:-
Chemistry teacher
Lab Instructor
Production Manager
Research Scientist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?