26th July 2015, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?

Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job? Can someone please guide me with the complete information which I need to follow up to get the job now? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  2. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  3. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  4. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  5. Can I get a government job before completion of M.Sc course?
  6. Which exam we need to give to get government job after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?
  7. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for Government job?
  9. Will I be eligible to apply for government job after passing MSc Chemistry?
  10. Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?
  11. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
  13. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  15. Is it possible to get government job after completion of BNYS course? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?
  16. Can I apply for state government job after completion of BA degree? What is the minimum age limit to apply?
  17. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  18. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
26th July 2015, 01:09 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?

There are many job opportunities available for the candidates who completed their post graduation in Chemistry in both public and private sectors. These candidates are selected through the entrance exam and interview conducted by the respective organization. If the candidates have experience, they are recruited directly without entrance exam by some of the government organizations.

Some of the government sectors which recruit these candidates are given below :

* FCI.

* DRDO.

* ISRO.

* BARC.

* Research and Education in Cancer.

* Public health sectors.

* Pharmaceutical companies.

* Dairy technology.

* Agriculture.

* IOCL.

To apply for these jobs the candidates should fulfil the eligibility criteria which is mentioned below :

The candidates age should be between 21-30 years.

Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

The candidate should have passed graduation or post graduation in Chemistry course from any recognized university or institution.

The candidate should visit the official website of the respective sector and should see the notification. If the candidate is eligible to apply then he/ she should apply through online mode. The selection procedure consists of two stages i.e., Written examination, Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?