25th November 2017, 11:06 AM
sharmaruhi

Which book to refer for physical education in class 12 for CBSE boards?

Which book to refer for physical education in class 12 for CBSE boards? Can you please give me the details on the them and where to get the books? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response soon. Thanks!

26th November 2017, 03:10 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which book to refer for physical education in class 12 for CBSE boards?

One thing I would like to let you know that physical education is a subject that is more related to the practical skills and application rather than theory and hence you do not need to ponder much in search of book for same.

As far as you are concerned about the book name then one of the popular book for Physical education is CBSE a Textbook of Physical Education Class XII Paperback – 2016 by Evergreen Publications Private Limited. In my view the same book will be sufficient for the preparation of Physical education paper.

Apart form this you can look for CBSE Chapterwise Solved Papers Physical Education for Class 12 by Arihant Publication in order to prepare in right way for same examination. Both the books can be brought from e-market websites.
26th November 2017, 05:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which book to refer for physical education in class 12 for CBSE boards?

Some of the best recommended books for 12th Physical Education are :-

Saraswati Publication --- Health and Physical Education.

Candid -- A textbook of Physical Education.

B.R International Publishes - Textbook of Physical Education.

Above mentioned are the list of best recommended books for Physical Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?