30th September 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in abroad after completion of M.Sc coure?

How to do phd in aboard after integrated msc(chemistry) and what are the steps to be taken..?.how to get schorlship..?.how get a good profascer.? Can you please guide me in this with all the information required? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad after completing MCA?
  3. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  5. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  9. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  10. Procedure to do PhD in Abroad for Master in Pharmaceutical candidate?
  11. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  12. After M.Sc Photonics can I get job in India or Abroad or do I need to do PhD? Chances of getting foreign jobs after M.Sc Photonics?
  13. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  14. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  15. Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?
  16. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  17. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad through GRE for M.Sc student? -- [Most Discussed]
28th February 2018, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in abroad after completion of M.Sc coure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to do phd in aboard after integrated msc(chemistry) and what are the steps to be taken..?.how to get schorlship..?.how get a good profascer.? Can you please guide me in this with all the information required? Thanks!

Candidates after completion of a master’s degree in the relevant subject with very good academic record and interest to do research can apply for PhD admission in abroad universities. They can apply online for the admission. Interested candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL and GRE for the admission to the PhD in abroad universities. Marks scored in the GRE and academic scores are considered for the admission to the PhD program in abroad universities. Some universities conduct interviews through Skype or over the telephone before the admission. Candidates can also get help from educational consultants for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?