6th June 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Recognized correspondence courses available in Nagpur in the field of Management, Marketing and Personnel for a diploma holder in engineering?

what are the recognised correspondance courses available at nagpur, in the field of management, marketing and personnel for a diploma holder in engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What all BCI recognized correspondence Law courses are there?
  3. How the Finance and Account Management field good from career prespectives?
  4. What is the syllabus for SAIL exam for chemical engineers
  5. Is there any post graduate diploma course available in management, languages and technology related streams?
  6. Is there any Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations?
  7. Whether correspondence Diploma courses have been dissolved?
  8. Need syllabus of Sail MT Admin Marketing exam?
  9. List of Institutions recognized by AICTE and UGC offering B.Tech or B.Sc course in Civil Engineering through correspondence? I'm a diploma holder in Mining Engineering from West Bengal
  10. Value of correspondence courses from indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing?
  11. Possibility to study Project/Industrial Management course in Abroad for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
  12. What are the posts available in IBPS for MBA(HR) postgraduate?
  13. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University? -- [New]
  14. How can I do ceramic engineering degree through correspondence?
  15. List of correspondence courses for EE Diploma holder who is working in an Electrical company?
  16. Job oriented courses for Diploma holder in Hotel Management?
  17. Which are some of the excellent diploma and certificate courses? I want to do engineering and MBA diploma certificate course
  18. How to do B.Tech in correspondence? I am a diploma holder
13th July 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Recognized correspondence courses available in Nagpur in the field of Management, Marketing and Personnel for a diploma holder in engineering?

CAN ANY CERTFICATE COURSE ON ADMINISTRSTIVE & PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT IS AVAILABLE ?
13th July 2011, 03:41 PM
PRASUN BASU

Default Re: Recognized correspondence courses available in Nagpur in the field of Management, Marketing and Personnel for a diploma holder in engineering?

I am interested in admn. & personnel management certificate courses. Pl. Sent me details.
29th December 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in admn. & personnel management certificate/diploma courses. Pl. Sent me details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?