17th August 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I go for nanotechnology course? What is the procedure? I am a 12th pass student

Hi Sir,
My daughter is in 12th class currently with the subject of mathematics and IT.Can she go for nanotechnology course?What is the procedure for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  2. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  3. Colleges offering Nanotechnology course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  5. How to take admission in Nanotechnology after passing 12th PCB?
  6. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course? -- [New]
  7. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  8. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
  9. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  10. Procedure to become a Pilot being a candidate having completed Matriculation?
  11. Names of the universities to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  12. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nanotechnology & Physics) with scholarship in Japan?
  14. How is the training in CDAC Mohali? What is the opportunity after finishing the course?
  15. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  16. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  17. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  18. How may I get admission in Nanotechnology after completing 12th std? List of top institutes in Maharashtra for studying Nanotechnology?
8th April 2013, 11:09 PM
Rituparna Adhikari

Default Re: Can I go for nanotechnology course? What is the procedure? I am a 12th pass student

Yes,u can go for it...

For admission into a postgraduate course in Nanotechnology, a candidate should have passed B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Life Sciences with a minimum of 50% marks or B.Tech in Material science/Mechanical/Biomedical/Chemical/Biotechnology /Electronics / Computer Science from recognized University.

To take this exam, take a print of the form from the official website of the university/institution concerned. The form is then to be filled in appropriately and sent to the address of the institution alongside the documents mentioned in the bulletin.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?