5th October 2012, 02:05 PM
honeydas.54

Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?

procedure for admission in biotechnology,courses available,fee structure and after studies jobs facility

Related Questions:
  1. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  3. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  4. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  5. How to do M.Tech Biotechnology in Anna University after completing B.Tech Bioinformatics? What is the fee structure?
  6. Is an MBA distance programme offered by Vinayaka Missions University approved by UGC and DEC?
  7. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  9. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  10. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  11. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  13. What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?
  14. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure? -- [New]
  15. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  17. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  18. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
11th February 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?

How can I get admission for bio technology course in thrissur?
26th March 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?

i m studying in class 12th i want to countinue with biotechnology .. what should i prefer to do fisrt B.tech or M.sc or B.sc in biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?