18th December 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MCA at IIT?

I'm in SYBSc.CS in Mumbai university, after this I want to do MCA in IIT college. So can anyone please do tell me that what are the procedures to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
  2. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  4. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  5. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi?
  6. Does IIT Roorkee provide correspondence admission in MCA?
  7. Whether MCA course is available in IIT Roorkee?
  8. How to get admission in MCA through IIT JAM after passing BCA? Last 10 years MCA question papers?
  9. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IIT?
  11. Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA course in DU?
  13. Will I get good salary if doing MCA after BMS? Procedure of admission in MCA?
  14. Will I take admission in IIT(MCA) after doing BSc? What is the syllabus for MCA entrance exam?
  15. How to do Ph.D from a good college after doing MCA? What is the overall procedure
  16. MCA Admission in IIT colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure to study MCA for B.Com graduate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. What shall I do for getting admission to MCA course in IIT colleges being a candidate of BCA?
15th September 2016, 05:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MCA at IIT?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application. The eligibility criteria for MCA is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree from any recognized university in discipline like science, engineering, computer applications etc. Candidate must have studied Mathematics at 10+2 level. If you meet both of these criteria, you are eligible for admission in MCA course.

Now, admission to IIT in MCA is course is done on score of IIT JAM exam. For this entrance exam, candidate must have 60% marks or more in bachelor's degree. You must apply for this exam for 2017 and clear it with good rank to get admission in MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?