16th January 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc Physics from VNIT Nagpur?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue M.Sc Physics from VNIT Nagpur so I want to know what is the procedure for admission in M.Sc Physics from VNIT Nagpur? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th January 2017, 10:21 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc Physics from VNIT Nagpur?

VNIT stands for Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, also referred to as NIT Nagpur.

M.Sc. Physics or Master of Science in Physics is a postgraduate Physics course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination. The Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology admitted the eligible candidate to the M.Sc course through the centralized counseling. The selection is based on IIT JAM score. For the admission in Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology you can clear the entrance examination after that you are eligible to take admission in M.Sc Physics. You can get the application form at the official website: www.vnit.ac.in/.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: South Ambazari Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010
Phone: 0712 222 2828
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?