22nd June 2017, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in symbiosis international university for B.Com course?

Procedure to get admission in symbiosis international university for B.Com course? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can give me the complete details on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. SNAP test eligibility based on marks of first and second year of graduation
  2. Admission criteria to study PG Diploma(Total Quality Management) in Symbiosis International University?
  3. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  4. Entrance exam to join Symbiosis International University for PG Diploma in Total Quality Management course?
  5. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  7. How can I apply for Education Loan if my father is bankrupted being a MBA candidate of Symbiosis International University?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in symbiosis law school, Pune?
  10. Can I be eligible for SNAP exam? I am 20 years old
  11. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  12. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program?
  13. How may I know details about course fees and admission procedure for distance MBA course in Symbiosis?
  14. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When will the SET exam result come out?
  16. Procedure to get admission in University of Oxford for study International MBA?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of Disaster Management Diploma course in Symbiosis International University?
  18. Admission details and fee structure for MCA 2016 at Symbiosis University?
15th August 2017, 09:23 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to get admission in symbiosis international university for B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to get admission in symbiosis international university for B.Com course? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can give me the complete details on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Admission Procedure for Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce:- Steps to be followed to get admission in symbiosis university.

>> For B.COM course after 10+2 you can apply. To apply applying student has to register by filling pre – merit application form by online mode from university website.

>> While applying candidate have to fill accurate details in the application form.

>> After submitting application form you have to pay pre – merit fee in HDFC bank.

>> As the application process overs a merit list of selected candidate is announced.

>> If applicant get selected then applicant have to visit university campus with documents for verification.

>> You can get more details regarding admission process from university website www.symbiosiscollege.edu.in.

:- For more details go through Attached prospectus for Symbiosis university.:-

https://symbiosiscollege.edu.in/wp-c...-_-2017-18.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?