10th November 2016, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fees structure to study MBBS course from Tamil Nadu under government quota for NRI Indian girl candidate?

Hello sir, My daughter is an NRI Indian, has completed 12th from USA and wants to study MBBS under goverment quota in Tamil Nadu. I can't afford capitation fees, please let me know the Admission procedure and fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  2. Procedure to apply in Government Engineering or Medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for NRI student?
  3. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  4. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  5. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  6. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  7. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  8. How many preceding year a student has to study in Tamil Nadu for qualifying Normal quota?
  9. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  10. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What would be the donation for MBBS seat in Tamilnadu or Karnataka under NRI quota
  12. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  13. How to admit my son for first year MBBS under NRI quota? Last date and fee structure?
  14. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to apply for admission in Anna university as a Normal candidate other than NRI?
  15. Rule and regulations to get admission in MBBS course under NRI quota? Which are the colleges giving admission under NRI quota? -- [New]
  16. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  17. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  18. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
11th July 2017, 10:04 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fees structure to study MBBS course from Tamil Nadu under government quota for NRI Indian girl candidate?

The admission process for getting seat in MBBS in Tamilnadu based on NRI quota is based on the NEET score. The full details about the eligibility and fee structure is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their 10+2 or equivalent education with a fair percentage from any recognized university.
- You need to apply, attend and qualify in the entrance exam.
- For all categories of candidates like state quota, all over India quota, physically handicapped, NRI quota and etc candidates should attend and qualify in the entrance exam.
- The admission will be given based on the merit in the exam.

Admission process:
- After clearing the entrance exam you need to attend for the counseling based on your marks & rank.
- While applying for counseling you need to provide your passport, previous years score card and proofs for showing that you are an NRI candidate.
- Based on your score in the exam you'll get a government or private college.

Fee structure for NRI candidates:
- For MBBS: It will cost around INR 23L.
- For BDS: It will cost around INR 9L
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?