7th May 2018, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 2 years gap after Intermediate?

Hello friends, I have completed my Intermediate 2 years ago. Now, I want to join BSc in Nursing course. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this BSc Nursing course? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Integrated MBA course for an Intermediate candidate with 3 years gap? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has a gap of 5 years after 10th?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 12th?
  4. Can I do BA in psychology after 8 years of gap?
  5. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  6. Admission procedure to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured above 80% in Intermediate?
  7. Can I get a job in IBM with 4 years study gap?
  8. Am I eligible for taking admission in B.Com regular having a gap of 9 years after 12th?
  9. Am I eligible for graduation after 3 years of gap in studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in US after 4 year gap in studies?
  11. Is it possible to get direct admission in T.Y.B.Com for a candidate who has 2 years gap after 12th? Procedure to apply for T.Y.B.Com in Kalinga University?
  12. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  13. Am I eligible for Infosys? I have scored 72% in 10th, 58.8% in 12th
  14. Am I eligible for getting job in MNC companies with 3 years gap between intermediate and B.Sc course?
  15. Is it possible for me to continue doing TYB.Com if I have a gap of 9 years?
  16. Can a 10th passed student apply for Loco Pilot exam? Educational qualification and eligibility criteria for it?
  17. In which college I can get admission after 6 years of gap?
  18. Can I continue my B.Sc after 6 years of study gap? What is the procedure to do so?
31st August 2021, 08:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 2 years gap after Intermediate?

You are eligible to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

So, you can visit the official website of the institutions to get detail information about the admission procedure.
31st August 2021, 09:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 2 years gap after Intermediate?

The basic education required for pursuing B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) in Nursing degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized board of education.

So, even having completed your intermediate 2 years ago, you are eligible to pursue B.Sc. in Nursing degree course if you have opted for PCB group for your intermediate studies.

Further, the procedure for admission to B.Sc. in Nursing degree course will remain same for you as well as gap in the academics does not matter as far as the admission to B.Sc. in Nursing degree course is concerned.

Also, for admission to B.Sc. in Nursing degree course across top colleges, you will be required to qualify BHU UET, AIIMS Nursing admission test, JIPMER Nursing entrance examination, etc. .Few, of the colleges also consider NEET score for Nursing admissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?