12th April 2011, 10:19 PM
krshciv

Procedure to get internship program for Civil Engineering students in IIT and IIS?

what is the procedure tro get the internship program for civil engineering students in IIT's and IIS

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  3. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  4. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  5. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  6. List of companies offering Summer Internship for Civil students in Vizag? -- [New]
  7. Internship for M.Com students in Tata Motors in Hyderabad?
  8. When IIT will offer Internship program to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year students? Procedure to apply?
  9. How to apply for internship program in IIT, Hyderabad?
  10. Details of MNCs providing Internship for Civil engineering students?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT? Number of students do Internship in IIT?
  13. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  14. List implant training program for B.Tech (Civil) students?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IIT, Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  17. Will I get internship in L&T after completion of Civil Engineering?
  18. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
24th August 2011, 03:24 PM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Procedure to get internship program for Civil Engineering students in IIT and IIS?

Dear,

Documents required for internship at IIT

• Your Latest Resume.
• Letter of internship issued by your college.
• Higher CGPI.

After assembling these above mention documents , you have to send all of these to training and placement department, IIT.

If you will clear there eligibility then they will call you for interview.

GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?