23rd September 2017, 06:06 PM
Nakkina Siva Srinivasa

Procedure to get non creamy layer certificate for IIT admission?

I am a teacher working in government school earning RS 7,21,000and my wife is working as the junior stenographer in government earning 4,47,000. Other earnings are RS.48000. I belong to the devanga caste. Is my daughter get OBC non-creamy layer certificate?

24th September 2017, 07:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get non creamy layer certificate for IIT admission?

1. As per latest modification by Central government of India, the dividing line of creamy and non creamy layer of OBC candidates has been raised from 6 lacs per annum to 8 lacs per annum.

2. The salary of parents must be below 8 lacs for getting non creamy layer for availing benefits of reservation. Your combined income is well above threshold limit, your daughter is not eligible for non creamy layer certificate.
25th September 2017, 04:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get non creamy layer certificate for IIT admission?

No, you are not eligible for applying Non Creamy layer certificate for IIT admission.

The eligibility required for getting non creamy layer certificate is the parental income should be less than 6 Lakhs. Since your income is above 6 Lakhs you are not eligible for applying non creamy layer certificate.

You can apply for creamy layer certificate because the candidates whose parental income is above 6 Lakhs they are eligible for applying creamy layer certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?