17th January 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get selection after graduation? What are the requirements of eyesight?

Sir i am doing my bcom (hons) from delhi university. Can you please guide my about the procedure of selection after gratuation. You will be very kind if u can tell me what are the requirement of eye sight as mine are a little week?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to apply for M.A.(English) in JNU for B.A. student?
  2. Detailed selection procedure and requirements to apply in UPPCL Accountant recruitment?
  3. Eligibility criteria, selection procedure and requirements to join ISRO Graduate Trainee for Electrical graduate?
  4. How to become an IPS officer?
  5. Selection of subject and procedure for selection for KPSC?
  6. Procedure and requirements to join Indian Navy for 15 years old candidate who have eyesight of +1.5 left eye and 0.75 right eye?
  7. What is the requirement to qualify for RAW? What is the selection criteria?
  8. Procedure and requirements to apply for Post Graduation in Economics course in GNDU?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for applying any post of RTO if I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Air Force for Women in Technical Branch? When will be the forms available? Criteria for selection? Is Group Discussion a part of selection procedure?
  11. Whether a 35 years old candidate can join B.Ed in University of Madras? -- [New]
  12. Is there special CDS exam for girls? Selection procedure, eligibility criteria and firness requirements?
  13. Eligibility for GP Rating course -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Post graduation in Physics in IIT, Madras? What is the selection process of IIT, Madras?
  16. Procedure to become an Air Hostess for 12th Arts student?
  17. What shall I do to become an IPS Officer being a candidate from 12th Class in Science stream?
  18. Can I apply for Merchant navy if i wear spectacles?
18th June 2015, 11:26 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get selection after graduation? What are the requirements of eyesight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am doing my bcom (hons) from delhi university. Can you please guide my about the procedure of selection after gratuation. You will be very kind if u can tell me what are the requirement of eye sight as mine are a little week?
First of all your query is quite incomplete because you have only asked what is the procedure for selection after graduation and haven't mentioned for what selection or what qualification you need the eye sight standards. There are various eye sight standards which are needed to be satisfied. The important fields includes such as Civil service for the post of IPS officer and defence services. The eye sight for those posts are:

For Defence Service:

For IPS:

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?