1st January 2018, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get the tenth migration certificated reissued if lost?

Procedure to get the tenth migration certificated reissued if lost? I need it for applying for my passport. So, can you please guide me with the needed information? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

3rd January 2018, 04:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get the tenth migration certificated reissued if lost?

If you have lost your migration certificate then you must have to apply for the duplicate migration certificate.

In some of the board there is online application form for applying for duplicate migration certificate.

So, you can apply at official website or at the regional office for the new migration certificate.
3rd January 2018, 04:59 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get the tenth migration certificated reissued if lost?

Procedure to get lost certificate of 10th
** You need to write a formal letter regarding re issue of lost certificate to the concerned board.
** Do not forget to mention the Roll number and enrollment number which is also available in mark sheet .
** Now visit the office of the board like for CBSE and ICSE you need to visit the Delhi head office and for Up board visit Allahabad office.
** Submit the letter regarding reissue of certificate with fees which may range from Rs 500 to Rs 1000.
** Your certificate will be mailed at your address through speed post medium within 10 days of letter issue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?