17th February 2017, 07:52 AM
Vinay awasthi

What to do to get new migration certificate as per CBSE rule if lost it?

Respected sir, I am from CBSE board and have passed 12th with Commerce stream. I have lost my Migration certificate. Please tell me what should I do to get new migration certificate as per CBSE rule?

19th February 2017, 08:08 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to get new migration certificate as per CBSE rule if lost it?

To get new migration certificate from CBSE Board, if you have passed 12th standard with Commerce stream and lost it then, you have to contact your school principal and inform him about the problem. He will tell you the process that you need to follow to get new migration certificate from CBSE Board. There may be some charges as you are applying for Migration certificate second time. Once, you complete the application process as said by your school principal, you can receive new migration certificate within 2-3 weeks.
20th February 2017, 11:15 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do to get new migration certificate as per CBSE rule if lost it?

>> You need to write a application letter regarding the lost of migration certificate in prescribed format.
>> Have a xerox copy of mark sheet, no dues , passing certificate, and attach them with letter.
>> Submit the application with all documents which you deposited earlier for taking migration.
>> Fees for migration need to be resubmitted for getting the certificate in prescribed form.
>> Do not lost this migration certificate as it can not be issued multiple times from the CBSE board.
>> Do not overwrite on application letter , xerox copy or in migration form ,it may result in cancellation.
23rd June 2018, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir. I am from cbse board and have passed 12 with biology stream. I have lost my migration certificate. Please tell me what should I do to get new migration certificate as per cbse rule?
19th July 2018, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for migration certificate. But I am not able to get it what should I do.And how to apply for it again?
22nd December 2018, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

My dublicate migration certificate number do not matched the original one?
18th July 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

When we submit migration certificate should we hand over the original copy or the Xerox copy?
13th August 2021, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Where to submit the 250 fees on who's account
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?