2nd April 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if I lost my migration certificate?

After taking degree of BSc in1993 in Shivaji university Kolhapur, passed D.Ed in 1995 in board Pune. Now I want to take admission for B.Ed in Shivaji university. I lost migration certificate. What I can I do to get migration?

2nd April 2017, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if I lost my migration certificate?

If you have lost your migration certificate then, you need to visit the college/ university where you have passed the previous qualifying examination. You need to contact the examinations branch/ principal and inform them how you lost the certificate and they will guide with the process that how you can get the new migration certificate. You need to fill the application form and pay the specified fee and your new migration certificate will be issued within 2-3 weeks.
2nd April 2017, 09:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you have lost your migration certificate then you need not to worry because you will get duplicate certificate if you will apply for it. You must have a valid reason and you should know how to apply to get your duplicate certificate and where to apply. For it you have to apply in the regional office of the university and you have to write a letter to the regional office with a valid reason that you have lost your migration certificate and you wanted duplicate certificate with attested copies and a proof of degree. Then they will send you a performa which you will have to fill up and resend it to the regional office with all details and then they will send your duplicate migration certificate to your home or correspondence address.
3rd April 2017, 06:51 PM
mrdangerous
Member+

The procedure to get the duplicate migration certificate is by just feeling up of the form and get attested it up by notary /gazetted officer of India. And you have to get it published in a leading newspaper about the lost of your certificate.
6th December 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I can use one migration certificate for two different course b.ed and p.hd which are different year?
11th February 2019, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have lost my migration certificate obtained from Ranchi university. While doing B.Ed they are asking to submit migration certificate. How can I get duplicate migration certificate from Ranchi university?
30th July 2019, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I took degree certificate from distance education...I lost my migration certificate now that office also closed now how can I get my migration online?
18th December 2019, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have lost my migration certificate...I am the student of B.A First year..I lost my 12th migration of Bengal board how too get me a new migration..plz guid me
15th February 2020, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How I write an application for lost migration certificate
10th July 2020, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

My migration is post what can I do my study is stopped due to this problem plz help me
16th July 2020, 11:41 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: What to do, if I lost my migration certificate?

You apply duplicate migration certificate

To get duplicate migration certificate you only have to pay required fee along with documents to CBSE and you will get your duplicate migration within few days through post. To get application form and fee details visit at official website at www.cbse.nic.in.
31st July 2021, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I need my migration certificate and registration for 12
7th November 2022, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

valid reason for lost of migration certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?