9th November 2015, 09:53 PM
pavan upadhyay

How to get a job in MNC Construction company?

Want a job in mnc company in construction company? Please someone do tell me what to do to get this?

2nd January 2018, 10:51 AM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in MNC Construction company?

In general MNC construction companies have the requirement for the students of technical fields ( mainly from Civil , Electrical & Mechanical).So to apply in the companies you should have a technical degree (ITI, Diploma . B.E/B.Tech).

Some companies selects the students through campus placement fro the collages .
Or you can apply in the companies through register yourself on their career portal. Accordingly the job updates in the company will be received to you.

You can also know the job opening & walkin details from the various job searching sites as given below

1. Naukari.com
2. Moster.com
3. Linkdin.com
4. Careerbuilder.com
5. Shine.com
3rd January 2018, 05:09 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in MNC Construction company?

If you are appearing for MNC interview. Then you must have 65% aggregate throughout 10th,12th and graduation. At experience level companies can ignore the 10th or 12th percentage. It depends on the eligibility criteria set by the organization.

I personally suggest you to start your carrier from a small company. cause in small company you can learn a lots of things in comparison of MNCs. And after 1 or 2 years you will be eligible to apply in MNCs as well. This is my personal experience. I started my carrier with a small company cause i was not having enough percentage in 12th. Now i am in MNC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?