11th December 2011, 07:34 PM
josna edinbaro

Procedure to join as Lecturer in Government College after completion of M.Tech course?

procedure to join the lecturer in govt college after completion of M.tech degree?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  4. Can I be a lecturer in a government college if I score around 60% marks in NET exam? Procedure to join Government College?
  5. Procedure to apply for Lecturer jobs in Government colleges?
  6. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to join government engineering college as lecturer? I have completed M.E
  8. A CA can be a Lecturer of Accounts in any College? Qualification required for it?
  9. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  10. Future of M.Tech Jobs in IT industry
  11. Procedure to become a Commerce lecturer in government college? -- [New]
  12. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  13. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  14. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  15. Procedure to become a Lecturer in Government polytechnic?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
14th December 2011, 09:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join as Lecturer in Government College after completion of M.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by josna edinbaro View Post
procedure to join the lecturer in govt college after completion of M.tech degree?
To join any government college and universities in India, you have got to qualify an entrance test conducted by university grant commission. The test is known as National Eligibility Test, often referred as NET, and qualifying it is a compulsion for candidates willing to join universities/colleges as lecturer and even assistant lecturer.
Since, you have done your masters, you will be considered eligible to take the test provided you have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the same. There is no age limit to apply for the exam.
The online application forms are available on the official website of UGC NET, and is conducted in the month of June and December every year.

For more information, refer to the official website of UGC NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?