2nd August 2017, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Biomedical Engineering with 152 cut off in MBC category?

Procedure to join Biomedical Engineering with cutoff 152 for MBC category? Can you please give me the right suggestions to follow to apply for the course in good colleges according to my cutoff? Please provide the details soon as possible. Thanks!

31st August 2017, 02:19 AM
starberry

Default Re: Procedure to join Biomedical Engineering with 152 cut off in MBC category?

You have good cut off score, hence it is possible to get admission in good Biomedical Engineering college. Also, your cutoff marks will be eligible for admission depending upon the exam you have appeared and university you want to join for Biomedical Engineering.

Here is the list of top Biomedical Engineering Colleges-

AIIMS, Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

IIT, Bombay

IIT Roorkee

MIT, Manipal

VIT University

SRM University

IT-BHU

Netaji Subhash Engineering College (NSEC), Kolkata

The Central University of Karnataka (CUK), Gulbarga
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?