8th March 2017, 12:48 PM
Dollyisgreat

Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?

Am I eligible to do biomedical engineering without doing maths in grade 12.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for biomedical engineering after 12th without Maths
  3. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Biomedical Instrumentation after completing UG with Maths?
  5. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  7. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
  8. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  9. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  10. Will I be eligible to apply for IES Exam having completed Biomedical Engineering?
  11. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in Biomedical engineering from Germany?
  13. Am I eligible for biomedical engineering without maths?
  14. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
  15. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  16. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  17. Am i eligible for Biomedical engineering in AIIMS
  18. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
8th March 2017, 10:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyisgreat View Post
Am I eligible to do biomedical engineering without doing maths in grade 12.?
No, you can't apply for Biomedical Engineering without having mathematics in 12th standard.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for admission in Biomedical Engineering. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

JEE main is conducted for admission in Engineering course.
9th March 2017, 11:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?

B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering or Bachelor of Technology Biomedical Engineering is an undergraduate Biomedical Engineering course. The duration of this course is four years. Candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Mathematics and any one of the subject like Chemistry or Biology. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths.
12th March 2017, 06:49 PM
sarika1993

No. You are not eligible for biomedical engineering without maths in (10+2).

Biomedical Engineering Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) with PCB as a main subjects with at least 50%.
- You are also required to appear entrance exam JEE Main.

Employment Areas
- Hospitals
- Healthcare Centres
- Medical Equipment Manufacturing Units
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Industrial Firms
- Medical Laboratory
- Government Regulatory Agencies
11th March 2019, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I am a PCMB student. Can I apply in biomedical engineering course without giving any entrance like CET or JEE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?