25th May 2012, 07:00 PM
hardy10

Percentage of marks required to get in B.Com to get admitted in a good MBA institute? Previous years question papers of CAT and MAT?

Hi, i m Hardy
I m doing my B.com and i have secured 73% marks in my H.S.
I m confused whether to do MBA or ICWA..
And wat percentage of marks i shoud get in B.Com to get addmitted in a good MBA institute...
Also,if any one can give me previous question papers of CAT and MAT....
Thanks in advance 4 ur help...

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  2. What is the percentage required in MAT exam?
  3. Kindly answer the following queries.
  4. Which course should I opt for my better future either MBA or CS? What's the procedure for registration for CAT as well as MAT, and how may I get the syllabus for CAT & MAT? I am a B.com Graduate by 56.33% marks fromJodhpur
  5. Minimum percentage required for CAT or MAT and UP university entrance exam?
  6. What is the age limit to join IIM's?
  7. Previous 5 years question papers of MAT/CAT?
  8. What percentage in graduation is required for doing MBA in nit durgapur?
  9. Previous years question papers for MAT, CAT? Sample question papers of MAT?
  10. What is the next due date for applying for CAT/MAT exam to get admission in MBA course in IIM Rohtak? Minimum percentage to apply for CAT/MAT?
  11. Minimum percentile in MBA exams like CAT and MAT to take admission in good reputed institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to change stream after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
  13. Date of CAT and MAT entrance exam? Minimum percentile required to crack these exams?
  14. Percentage required to take admission in good mass communication college through both CAT or MAT?
  15. What are the steps required for going MBA?
  16. IGNOU MBA Management Of Human Resource Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Which are the courses available for BBA graduate? List of colleges which offer admission in MBA without CAT and MAT? -- [New]
  18. Is there any opportunity to get admitted in SSN through AIEEE marks? What is the percentage required to get admitted?
30th May 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage of marks required to get in B.Com to get admitted in a good MBA institute? Previous years question papers of CAT and MAT?

After B.COM in which field i Focus to get success icwa or MBA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?