8th August 2017, 03:32 PM
Sourabh Ashok Patil

Procedure to migrate from CBSE board to state board after completion of 10th standard?

Procedure to migrate from CBSE board to state board after completion of 10th standard? What are the steps to follow for the same? Is it possible to do or not? Can someone please give me the complete details which I need to follow up? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th admission?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?
  4. Requirements to migrate from Himachal Pradesh Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?
  5. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Kerala State Board for 11th Science admission?
  6. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Meghalaya State Board for 11th admission?
  7. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Sikkim State Board for 11th Science admission?
  8. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th Science admission?
  9. Requirements to migrate from Nagaland Board to CBSE for 10th student?
  10. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  11. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from UP State Board for 11th Science admission?
  12. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Telangana State Board for 11th Science admission? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Haryana State Board for 11th Science admission?
  14. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Maharashtra State Board for 11th Science admission?
  15. Should I migrate to CBSE after secured 90% in 10th WB Board?
  16. Is it possible to change from state to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard?
  17. Requirements to migrate from Rajasthan Board to CBSE for 10th student?
  18. Procedure to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board after 10th standard?
10th August 2017, 01:30 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate from CBSE board to state board after completion of 10th standard?

Yes, you can migrate from CBSE Board to State Board.

For this, you need to apply for fresh admission in any State Board recognized school.

Apply for admission by giving entrance test. Submit the documents as well the required fees to opt for admission.

If you qualified the entrance test, then you need to submit documents.

You need to submit documents like Transfer Certificate, Marksheet, Passing Certificate, Identity Card (Aadhar Card, etc.) for further verification.
12th August 2017, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to migrate from CBSE board to state board after completion of 10th standard?

For my 12th admission my collage wants my migration certificate and my migration certificate has been lost. So sir please tell guidance me for duplicate migration certificate process.
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?