28th June 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Maharashtra State Board for 11th Science admission?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my 11th Science in American School of Bombay, Mumbai. But it is a CBSE school. And I have given my Board exam from State Board of Maharashtra for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Kerala State Board for 11th Science admission?
  2. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Sikkim State Board for 11th Science admission?
  3. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th Science admission?
  4. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from UP State Board for 11th Science admission?
  5. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Telangana State Board for 11th Science admission? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Haryana State Board for 11th Science admission?
  7. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th admission?
  8. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Meghalaya State Board for 11th admission?
  9. Possibility to migrate from UP Board to CBSE for 12th admission? Procedure to migrate?
  10. Procedure to get transfer from Maharashtra State Board to CBSE Board for HS Science?
  11. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Assam State Board for 11th Science admission?
  12. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Punjab State Board for admission in 11th Science?
  13. Procedure to migrate in IGCSE Board from Delhi State Board for 11th Science admission?
  14. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  15. How to take admission in 11th class in Maharashtra state board? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I migrate to State Board for further studies of Architecture being an 11th CBSE student?
  17. Conversion from CBSE 11th to Maharashtra state board is possible in 12th?
  18. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
29th June 2018, 03:19 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Maharashtra State Board for 11th Science admission?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned school, you will have to first of all clear your 10th standard with good marks(minimum 60% in aggregate)

After that you will have to fill up the application form of the prospective school you wish to get admission in and after that you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective school and only after clearing the examination, you will be eligible to get admission and continue with your studies further.
30th June 2018, 09:06 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Maharashtra State Board for 11th Science admission?

You will need following documents from Maharashtra Board to migrate to Central Board of Secondary Education.

Marksheet of tenth board.

School leaving certificate.

Transfer certificate.

Character certificate.

Proof of identity and address.

Visit any CBSE affiliated school and know status of admission. Central Board of Secondary Education is better board as compared to state board. If you have good percentage of marks then you will definitely get admission in CBSE affiliated schools.
30th June 2018, 12:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You will get migration from school. For further procedures you should contact your school.
If you want to change board then no need to worry after completing 10th from State Board you are eligible to get admission in CBSE Board to pursue 11th and 12th.
30th June 2018, 11:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To pursue your 11th standard from American School of Bombay, Mumbai, which is a CBSE Board school, you have to contact the school regarding whether there are any vacancies in 11th standard. If there are vacancies, then the school offers an admission in 11th standard through admission test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?