19th December 2011, 08:14 AM
arya_kant

Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Computer Science from Ranchi University?

Is there phd facility in Comp Science/IT available from ranchi univ.What is the procedure.

19th December 2011, 07:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Computer Science from Ranchi University?

To pursue Ph.D in Computer Science from Ranchi University, you should clear the NET exam conducted by UGC. You must have completed Master’s degree in computer science with at least 55% marks from a recognized university to appear for the NET exam. The maximum age limit is 28 years. You are required to download the Bank Challan Performa from the UGC website. Notification published in the Employment News. Then deposit the examination fee in any branch of State Bank of India. The bank charge is Rs.20/-. You have to apply online through the official website of UGC. Before applying online, you should have a copy of Bank Challan and a scanned passport size photograph of yours. After successful submission, you should take a printout of Attendance Slip (one copy), online Application Form (two copies), and Admission Card (one copy) on separate A-4 size papers.
12th March 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Computer Science from Ranchi University?

i want net notification challan 2012
27th April 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

how i get the challan form for ugc net june 2012
10th December 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I AM DRAVIDIAN UNIVERSITY PHD STUDENT , I SUBMIT MY PHD THESIS IN JUNE 2011 BUT TILL NO ANY CORRESPONDENCE FROM UNIVERSITY ,FROM MRDIA SOURCES THERE IS SOME DISPUT IN ANDHRA HIGH COURT ABOUT PHD ADMISSION SO MY QUESTION IS THAT IN U R UNIVERSITY THERE IS APROCESS TO TRANSFER THE ADMISSIN FROM DRAVIDIAN UNIVERSITY TO ANY UNIVERSITY
NAGRAJA N BANGLORE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?