19th November 2015, 07:35 PM
Wasif Ullah

Procedure of studying CA? Fee structure of this course?

Hello,i am wasif. Please tell me the procedures of study of ca also tell me the fee structure stage wise.when should i start the preparation for ca, whether after class 10 or class 12?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of studying CA? Fee structure of this course? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure and fee structure followed for doing internship in BEL Hyderabad or Bangalore?
  3. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  4. Best institute in India for studying Pilot Course? Fee Structure and procedure for admission?
  5. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  6. Procedure to join MBBS course in JIPMER? What is the fee structure for this?
  7. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  8. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. Fee structure for studying at Oxford? Availability of loan?
  10. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  11. How to become a Pilot after studying in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the procedure of CA after M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the fee structure for studying MDS?
  14. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  15. Fee structure of AMU for class 11?
  16. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  17. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  18. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
22nd November 2015, 12:49 PM
13precious

Default Re: Procedure of studying CA? Fee structure of this course?

Procedure for CA:- You can apply for CA course after completing +2 .You should have minimum 55% marks in 12th standard.

CA course has three stages:-

CPT Common Proficiency Test

IPCC Integrated Professional Competency Course

Final Examination of CA

The duration for this course is 3 & half year with practical training.

Fee Structure:- The total fee for this whole course is up to Rs 40,000/-.
22nd November 2015, 05:45 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure of studying CA? Fee structure of this course?

You can apply for CA after completing 12th .You should need to minimum 55% marks in 12th.

There are three stages includes in CA
Common Proficiency Test

Integrated Professional Competency Course

Final Examination of CA

In IPCC includes 2 groups ( Group I & Group II).After appearing both groups of IPCC you can apply for final examination for CA.

Fees Procedure:- The fees for total course of CA is estimated of Rs 40,000-45,000.The duration of this course is 3 & half year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?