15th January 2016, 02:29 PM
b hemaja

Procedure to take admission in Bandodkar College of Thane after 12th?

Can someone explain me that what is the procedure to take admission in Bandodkar college of Thane after the std 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. List of MCA colleges available in Thane? What's the admission procedure? I've completed 12th(Maths) with 62.83% marks
  2. List of colleges classes available in Thane? How may I register myself in the same?
  3. Procedure for D.Ed admission? College which I can pursue in Mumbai? Where is D.Ed government college in Thane and Raigad District?
  4. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in different colleges of Mumbai and Thane?
  5. List of government recognized colleges in Mumbai and Thane? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the best colleges for MSc in chemistry(Organic)?
  7. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  8. List of institutions offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Mumbai or Thane? I'v done M.A(Economics) from Pune university through correspondence
  9. Information about B.Ed college and correspondence course in Mumbai or Thane District?
  10. After completing 12th commerce is it possible to go for BBA/BCA/BMS? Any colleges where I can get admission? I am from Kalyan-Thane
  11. Admission in commerce in Mumbai college after completing SSC school from Thane? Will I get the domicile certificate?
  12. List of Commerce colleges available in Thane vicinity? I've completed 10th with 57% marks
  13. Colleges offering B.Ed through correspondence in Thane district in Maharashtra?
  14. Is Gyanodaya College located in Thane?
  15. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  16. Universities and institutes offering MSc degree in Hotel Management/Administration
  17. Date of start of M.Com admission in colleges of Thane and Mulund?
  18. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
15th January 2016, 09:38 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Bandodkar College of Thane after 12th?

Bandodkar College offers many Bachelor and Master degree program as well as offers program for P.hd also.
After completing 12th boards examination, students can join any Bachelor degree course which will be of duration 3 years.
Admission to these Bachelors degree program is provided on the basis of entrance test conducted by the college as well as also on the percentage of marks obtained by the student in 12th boards examination.

The main courses offered for 12th pass student are
-Bachelor of Science in Bio-Technology
-Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
-Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
-Bachelor of Science in Organic Chemistry
-Bachelor of Science in Zoology
15th January 2016, 10:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Bandodkar College of Thane after 12th?

You can take admission in Bandodkar College of Thane by two ways. Either you can visit directly in the college and apply for the seats reserved under management quota. But you may have to give some donation for these type seat. Or you can also enter in the same college by cracking the JEE exam. After getting the JEE result you simply have to participate the counseling and then fill your choice as Bandodkar College of Thane on priority. After counseling result you simply have to complete the college's formalities and submit the fee.
11th July 2016, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I get the admission in the bandodkar college through management quota.?? I didn't apply online..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?