20th January 2012, 07:30 PM
phalgunismail

Procedure to take part in the scholarship test?

What is the process to take part in scholarship test? please tell me what is the scholarship

Phalguni...

28th July 2012, 03:47 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to take part in the scholarship test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phalgunismail View Post
What is the process to take part in scholarship test? please tell me what is the scholarship

Phalguni...
You do not have to appear in scholarship test, as their isn't any exam conducted by any board, specifically to provide candidates with scholarship benefit. Scholarship is based on certain parameters:
1. Aggregate percentage- If your percentage is above 80% in aggregate you stand a chance to get scholarship in many college/university, which offers student these benefit.

2. Caste Category- College/University keep a certain number of seats reserved for candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC.
28th July 2012, 06:48 PM
Benduluri

**Best Wishes**

>> To all the children who are studying in Nursery to class 8 of government-recognized schools including private, public or national open schools all over India.

**There are three categories**

>> igenius Primary (Classes Nursery, KG, 1 and 2).

>> igenius Juniors (Classes 3 to 5) and igenius Seniors (Classes 6 to 8).

>> The eligibility and category is dependant upon the class the participant is in as per academic session 2012-2013.

>> Please note that igenius Primary is open only through Max Life Insurance Agent Advisor Distribution channel and the registrations can be done at Max Life Insurance branch offices.

Scholarship amount to be won

>>More than 1100 Scholarships worth Rs.1.1 Crores to be won.

>>Grand First Prize - Rs.10 Lacs: 2 Prizes out of any category, i.e. Primary, Junior and Senior.

>>2nd Prize - Rs.1 Lac (25 Prizes) - 10 each for Juniors and Seniors categories and 5 for Primary category.

>>3rd Prize - Rs.10,000 (150 Prizes) - 60 each for Juniors and Seniors categories and 30 for Primary category.

>>Consolation Prize - Rs.5000 (1000 Prizes) - 300 each for Juniors and Seniors categories and 400 for Primary category.

And that's not all, top performers also get
Chance of a lifetime to interact with and learn from renowned experts
An opportunity for recognition at school, city and national level.

You can register @ http://www.igenius.org/igeniusregistration.aspx.
28th July 2012, 09:11 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!!

-->you do not have appear in scholarship test as their is not any exam conducted by any board,specifically to provide candidates with scholarship benefit.

-->scholarship is based on certain parameters:-

*aggregate percentage-if your percentage is above 80% then you stand to get a chance of a scholarshipin many colleges or universities.

*caste category-college /university keep a certain no. of seats reserved for candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC

all the best....go ahead!!
28th July 2012, 09:40 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by phalgunismail View Post

Phalguni...
Scholarship is concession offered to the students in their fees who have good academic records.Many universities/boards/colleges offers scholarship based on individuals category/ranks/marks etc.
If you are talking about scholarship offered by CBSE or any other board then there is no need to give any kind of test, scholarship is given on the basis of your board exam marks.If board exams marks are above 85% then scholarship is given and the forms related to it are sent to your college from where you have completed your board class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?