30th September 2015, 01:31 PM
shubhkarmandeep

Procedure of training from Maruti Suzuki?

sir
I am student of electronics & communication of 7th semester.
I want to do training from maruti suzuki. Please tell me procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
  2. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  3. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  4. Procedure to do Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  5. Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  6. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training at Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  8. What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure?
  9. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  11. Can electronics and communication training possible in Maruti Suzuki?
  12. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  13. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is a procedure to take a training in automobile company like Honda, Ford and Maruti Suzuki?
  15. Procedure to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  17. What is the procedure to apply in maruti suzuki company? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student
  18. How can I apply for 6 months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki, Gurgaon?
30th September 2015, 05:10 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure of training from Maruti Suzuki?

To get the training in Maruti Suzuki you have to first get the permission letter for training from your college which justify that you need a 45 days training and submit it to company representative if there will be any seat for trainee purpose they will allow you for this.

>> Remember that training is very useful to you as this will also be going of 100 marks for your practical that will be added in the 7th semester mark sheet. For this you need to give a hard copy also a soft copy in the college and D PowerPoint presentation report in front of your teacher as you will perform your marks will be given according to that out of 100.

>> In other sense the training is important as many times most of the questions in interview are asked regarding your training that what you have learnt in your training and what you gain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?