6th June 2013, 06:59 PM
Tejas shelar

How to take admission in 2nd year diploma course? I am a 12th student

I am 12 appear student and i got 51 marks in 12th sci. I have to admission in 2nd year diploma cource if it is possible then send me the site for fill my application form

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma?
  2. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  4. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
  5. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  6. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  7. Process for admission for 2nd year diploma in M.E after passing 12th with 58%
  8. How to take admission in diploma 2nd year after completing 12th?
  9. Admission in 2nd year of Agriculture Diploma for 12th Computer Science student?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year diploma after passing 12th standard with 46.67%?
  11. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  13. How to take admission in 2nd year engineering? I am a student of diploma in Bihar
  14. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  15. Will I be able to complete diploma after passing 3 years diploma course? Can I get admission in BHU in 2nd year
  16. Admission in 2nd year IIT after Diploma engineering?
  17. Can a diploma student get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering? Study material for entrance exam preparation?
  18. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student? -- [New]
30th June 2016, 10:01 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in 2nd year diploma course? I am a 12th student

No, you are not eligible to get admission in 2nd year of diploma degree after 10+2.

Diploma is three year duration course after 10th and so it will take you another three year to pursue diploma degree.

You will be eligible to get admission in the first year of course after qualifying in the respective entrance examination of the institutes.

For detail information about admission visit university official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?